Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Lacey

Name: Lacey

Food: Boba

Type: Ribbon Dragon

Property: Light

Major Discovery area: Near anything that glitters with gold.

Discoverable time: Any time through all the 4 seasons

Egg

”This egg adorns an intricate pattern”

Story

This egg shines through all darkness, and is so beautiful it makes all treasure look pointless. Nobody dares to steal it.

Hatch

”This hatch seeks out the finer things”

Story

The hatch possesses a glass ball of deep blue, that is rumored to reveal any truth. It keeps its treasure hidden away from any sight.

Hatchling

”This hatchling loves ribbons”

Story

The hatching begins to steal treasure from nearby cities until nearly everyone has lost something precious to this sneaky theif.

Adult

”This dragon is wrapped in ribbons”

Story

This dragon is now incredibly powerful, as a possessor of some very fine jewels and enchanted treasure. The town of the Tree of Wonders worships the dragon, hoping one day it will bring back the missing blue ball.

————————————————

Story/Lore

The townspeople gathered around the Tree of Wonders, where within, a dragon egg was hatching.

It was an egg unlike anyone has ever seen before, glowing a special pink light that dazzled the eyes of whoever saw it. 

The dragon hatched, and the dragon was even more beautiful than the egg, with a sparkle deep in its purple eyes.

”Quickly!” the Dragonmaster commands. “We must fetch gifts for this wonderful dragon.”

Three people left and returned bearing gifts, which they presented in front of the newly hatched dragon.

The first, bore a feast of food.

The second, bore books of knowledge and wisdom.

The third, offered weaponry, for the dragon could use to fight.

But the dragon ignored all the gifts, and instead went to the Dragonmaster, reaching for his magical blue crystal ball.

”Incredible!” He murmured. “This dragon values treasure.”

But before he could move the ball away, the dragon snatched it out of his hands and ran out of the Tree of Wonders.

”Stop that dragon!” The Dragonmaster shouted.

But although the townspeople searched, day and night, for months, even years, they never found the mystical dragon.

The dragon now has the blue ball that told any truth. It also returned to the village without anyone’s knowledge, over and over, to steal treasure.

Every night the Dragonmaster stood on the top of the Tree of Wonders, praising the mystical dragon and begging it to come back with his magic ball…

…but it never did.

————————————————

Pencil Design

(proof that I made this dragon)

Male/Female Differences

Also Dragon Village Collection, if you add my dragon I would love it if you added things like more ribbons and other stuff to make the dragon look cooler. I didn’t really get a chance to do that :)

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.