Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[CREATOR DRAGON] Poisoiclove

NOTE- I apologize for any mistranslations as my native language is English! 
-------------------------------------------------------------

Attribute- darkness, earth

Body type: 150-250 kgs/2.5m-3.0m

Food: souls, berries, occasional animals

Main area of discovery: dense, dark Forested areas. More common around graveyards or areas with lots of vines, or poison ivy. (May be put anywhere map as seen fit for description)

Detection time: Mainly at night during the Summer or Spring.

EGG-

"I feel memories of forgotten love from this egg."

This egg is made of withering memories.

HATCH-

"This dragon smells like roses."

The Poisoiclove is born when the withering memories of a loved one are forgotten. They tend to be around heavy Forested areas near graveyards, seeking to satisfy their hunger of starved love.

HATCHLING-

"This dragon is always hungry."

This dragon is love-starved, and is desperate to be noticed, remembered. Often, whispers and cries of forgotten loved ones can be heard when it's nearby.

ADULT-

"This dragon sounds like your loved ones..."

It tends to lead people away, or to it by mimicing their loved ones. Why it does this is unknown, but it may be to add their soul to their collection, hoping to satisfy their hunger and desire for more. It's never enough...

BACKSTORY-

"Where am I?... What is this place...?" Poisoiclove couldn't remember anything.. All it remembered was that of sadness and being forgotten. Feelings of grief threaten to overcome it, along with the overwhelming amount of hunger.. She crawls out from her shell, covered in bloomed vines near the base of a tree. It calls out, only to be met with birds chirping from above the trees. He hunts, always hungry and desperate to fill it's lack of healthiness and love. It's gotten better... It remembers more now... More... It needs more... "Susiieeee... Come hereee.... Mom needs your helppp...." He Echoes to a little blonde girl in her mother's voice, who fell for his trap, her love and innocence devoured. More memories...more love... It's delicious... "Just one more"... He thinks to himself... "Just one more... and I'll have as much love as I want"...

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.