Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Grotesque & Cherub

Introduction:

Hello and Good day! My name is Kosarou. I honestly didn't know how to draw and coloring and yet i managed successfully create this artwork in days. I'm sorry if it's bad. I play on NA server.

I can't speak English well and Korean, I have to use tranlator, I'm sorry if i do some kind of mistake in my sentence..

This dragon i got inspiration from demong & Gargoyle, Enjoy!!!

Grotesque & Cherub

Weight : 3.7 - 4.0m / 380-420 Kg

Discovery Area : Altar of Darkness

Special Ability : Cherub Blessings (On)/ Standard (Off)

Discover Time : Night Only (All year around)

Food : Grape

Elements : Dark,Dream

Combat Type : Def/HP

Skill Type : Triangle🔼

Egg

This egg can produce insanely demonic fire.

The steel-gray is resistant to heat but not for cold and it was bioweapon created in lab. The wild surface of this egg is solidly built from material in monster world created by a clutch of demonic scientists in testing laboratory. It's fully with monstrous and corrupted energy.

Hatch

This hatch befriending with angel.

Right after it hatches, random angel suddenly bumped accurately on center of it's head, this causes young dragon memory and programmed system has lost. It's was programmed to destroy yutakan. Both of them escaped from Monster World. Since hatch alot of dragon afraid of it's appearance.

Hatchling

This hatchling walk behind Cherub's commandments.

It's has numerous abilities depends on gems on it's body but most of them have been forbidden by Cherub.Unlike other dragon,  it's doesn't have wings except pedals can be controlled manually. It's originally purpose to destroy creature in Yutakan however with cherub influence,  it's roles has become reversed. Cherub has good a knowledge and  comprehension leading it like a Tamer.

Adult

Standard Form

It's confirmed siding with good to protect
dragons and eggs under influence of angel.

Both of them grew up together since hatch, since then they always teamwork as Hero to saving dragons and eggs from demonic scientists who sought dragon's power in wrong ways. It's sometimes felt 
hurt when others judging it's appearance.  Fortunately,Cherub always there to cheer it up because Cherub knew it was a devil dragon. Despite this,  apparently this dragon is very fast runner. Together with Cherub's holy power, they both very hard to be catch.

Special Ability : Cherub's Blessings

Evengelion Form

Story

Once upon a time, several teams of angels were assigned to retrieve stolen eggs at monster world. The world full of monster roaming around, there is one loving slime baby angel eager to help those eggs.

Unfortunately, the baby angel, Cherub was separated and lost around the secret area, It didn't even know where it was. Cherub accidentally activates secret door along with trap which causes the siren to sound very loudly. With fear, it runs away and avoids the trap, Cherub carelessly falls on something newly hatched. It was young Grotesque, a blow to the head rendered it unconscious after passing out for several minutes.

When Grotesque woke up, it said "Where am I? Who are you?". Suddenly they are discovered by demon scientists, Cherub with furious says "let's leave this place from them, they are trying to manipulate you for their evil work!!!". Grotesque confusedly lifted Cherub, placing on it's back because Cherub's wing was injured.

Demon scientists released the monsters and closed the giant iron gate.

"That dragon is our ultimate bioweapon!!! Don't let them both escape away!! Close the door!!!" 

Grotisque using demonic purple flames against them and melt the giant iron gate. They both managed to escape from that place.

From this day, they both grew up together, Cherub slowly growing body like a Tamer and able to control Grotesque's pedal behind it's body. Cherub Holy power and Grotesque Demonic abilities manage to counter crime easily, they have found some skills in themselves, although some tamers and dragons are afraid of Grotesque appearance, cherub cast them away, "No one can bully my partner, he is my soul mate and my true friend!!!".

In continuing their adventure, they meet a demon with a dragon, they voluntarily introduce themselves as "Demong & Gargoyle".

Draft

I had a hard time to find best pose for this dragon, I hope you guys enjoying this result, if bad I'm apologize !!!

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.