Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Sonnee - Theatre dragon

Hello!! I'm roggy! (North America server)

I don't speak Korean, so I have to use a translator! I'm sorry if the translation is bad! :C

저는 한국어를 못해서 번역기를 사용해야 해요! 번역이 나쁘다면 죄송합니다! :C

Sonnee - Theatre Dragon - 극장 용

Body type : 2.5-2.8m / 195~220kg

Food of Preference : Squid (They like the ink hehe)

Discovery Area : Forest of Hope

Discovery Time : Mainly found during early mornings and late evenings. Very rare during mid-day. (Found all year round)

체형: 2.5-2.8m / 195-220kg

좋아하는 음식 : 오징어 (손네스는 먹물을 좋아해요 ㅎㅎ)

발견된 지역: 희망의 숲

발견시간 : 주로 이른 아침과 늦은 저녁에 발견됩니다. 정오에는 매우 드뭅니다. (연중 발견)

Egg - 계란

This egg hides behind a facade.

이 달걀은 정면 뒤에 숨겨져 있습니다.

An egg, hidden behind a curtain, sits still just beyond view. The constant muttering of words can be heard coming from within the egg. The dragon inside seems to be stuck in a labyrinth of its own mind, unable to express their thoughts. An empty mask covers its muddy scales, showing no emotion.

커튼 뒤에 숨겨진 알은 눈에 띄지 않게 조용히 앉아 있습니다. 알 속에서 끊임없이 중얼거리는 소리가 들립니다. 내면의 용은 자신의 마음의 미궁에 갇혀 자신의 생각을 표현할 수 없는 것 같습니다. 빈 마스크가 진흙투성이의 비늘을 덮고 있어 아무런 감정도 보이지 않습니다.

Hatch - 해치

This hatch eavesdrops on passing tamers.

이 해치는 지나가는 테이머의 말을 엿듣습니다.

This hatch clutches onto a paper with messy letters, whilst intently listening in on an argument between a tragic couple. Its eyes perk up at every word, each spoken with an incredible amount of passion and emotion. This hatch savors every beat, its ears subconsciously directing themselves towards the noise.

이 해치는 지저분한 글자가 적힌 종이를 붙잡고 비극적인 부부 사이의 논쟁을 열심히 듣고 있습니다. 그 눈은 단어 하나하나에 생기가 넘쳤고, 각 단어는 엄청난 양의 열정과 감정을 담고 있었습니다. 이 해치는 모든 비트를 음미하며 귀는 무의식적으로 소음을 향해 움직입니다.

Hatchling - 부화한 것

This hatchling immerses itself into its own tale.

이 새끼는 자신만의 이야기에 빠져들고 있습니다.

This hatchling obsessively writes nonstop for days. They use little puppets to reenact each scene, putting on small plays for anyone who would listen. They embellish themself with gold, for each successful performance; each star on their wings representing their stories are ratings. Their hands and feet are stained by ink, proof of their dedication.

They yearn for stage; it's all they have ever known.

이 새끼는 며칠 동안 쉬지 않고 글을 씁니다. 그들은 작은 인형을 사용하여 각 장면을 재현하고 듣는 사람을 위해 작은 연극을 선보입니다. 그들은 성공적인 성과를 거둘 때마다 자신을 금으로 치장합니다. 그들의 이야기를 나타내는 날개의 각 별은 등급입니다. 그들의 손과 발은 잉크로 얼룩져 있는데, 이는 그들의 헌신의 증거입니다.

그들은 무대를 갈망합니다. 그것이 그들이 아는 전부입니다.

Adult - 성인

A story written by a Sonnee can enrapture anyone who perceives it. 

Sonnee가 쓴 이야기는 그것을 인식하는 모든 사람을 황홀하게 만들 수 있습니다.

Now fully grown, the Sonnee travels far and wide, a renowned author and director. It often competes with other dragons in friendly competitions to further enrich each other's writings through critiques. The Sonnee proudly shows off its elegance through their words, and takes pride in each and every gold star they have received. They will fiercely protect their awards, and often get aggressive if they are threatened.

이제 완전히 성장한 Sonnee는 유명한 작가이자 감독으로 널리 여행하고 있습니다. 비평을 통해 서로의 글을 더욱 풍성하게 하기 위해 종종 다른 드래곤과 우호적인 경쟁을 벌이기도 합니다. Sonnee는 자신의 말을 통해 자랑스럽게 과시하고 자신이 받은 모든 금별에 자부심을 갖고 있습니다. 그들은 자신의 상을 맹렬하게 보호할 것이며, 위협을 받으면 공격적으로 변하는 경우가 많습니다.

Story / Description - 스토리/설명

“This is it!” The Sonnee dragon exclaimed. “It’s perfect, my magnum opus! This is sure to wow the crowd speechless!” The Sonnee excitedly rolls up their scroll before taking flight towards the 27th annual Writers War. Today would mark the day that each of the dragon’s creative endeavors would be shared and ranked among each other, the Sonnee was eager and very nervous, however spotted a familiar face among the crowd which they rushed towards. The Sonnee’s best friend was also waiting patiently among the crowd, they were also particularly talented with the art, and the Sonnee was very curious to hear their work. They each chatted with each other until the readings occurred. 

As the dragon hosting the competition read out all of the submissions, the Sonnee was very intrigued by each story, however remained confident was sure to win, that is until The Sonnee’s friend’s story was read out loud. The Sonnee had never heard such beautiful words before, each letter seemed to jump out from the page, and the Sonnee could see the vision of each beat, their eyes shed a tear of disbelief. Next to them, the Sonnee’s friend let out a chuckle, “haha.. It’s a bit embarrassing how I wrote this the day before.. I probably should’ve put more effort into it…” The Sonnee froze, they had spent months working on their story, yet when it was read out just after their friend’s, the words sounded sour. 

The Sonnee got up during the middle of their story- they couldn’t listen anymore. They flew out of the venue to wait until the award ceremony would take place. “Tragedy…” they thought. The Sonnee reflected, they felt betrayed, however they knew no one was at fault but them. Their friend came searching for them an hour later, they were worried that Sonnee hadn't come back yet. “Are you okay?” They asked in a  concerned manner. “Yes…” The Sonnee replied. “I suppose I’m not as confident in my work as I had hoped…” “What? Is that true?” The Sonnee's friend sat next to them. “Your confidence was always an unwavering force.. It’s not like you to be worried…” The Sonnee looked down in shame as their friend perked up again. “Hey, after you left a lot of the others in the venue were very enraptured by your work! I know it’s silly but I was really taken aback from your words… I’ve truly never heard anything like it…” The Sonnee’s ears perked up. “Really?” They blurted out. “Your story was also incredible… even if it was written so carelessly.” The Sonnee covered its mouth, shocked at what they had just said unconsciously. “Haha hey!” Their friend snorted. “I was just busy with work you know?” The Sonnee smiled. “You’re right, I suppose there's always next year afterall, I just put so much effort into this one… it’d be a shame if-” “It’d be a shame if you won first place and you feel really dumb for questioning your writing skills!” The Friend quickly said cutting off the Sonnee. The pair of dragons laughed and chatted with each other until the awards were announced, the Sonnee ranked 3rd place in the competition, however decided that it was not a tragedy, moreover, a great excuse to bond with her friend.

For the first time in years, the Sonnee didn’t write that night, instead they rested their head next to their friend’s, and laughed the night away. It made them happier than any poem they had ever written.

"이거 야!" Sonnee 드래곤이 주장했습니다. “완벽해, 내 걸작! “이렇게 하면 군중이 말문이 막힐 것입니다!” Sonnee는 제27회 연례 작가 전쟁에 참가하기 전에 신나게 두루마리를 말아 올립니다. 오늘은 드래곤의 창의적인 노력이 공유되고 순위가 매겨지는 날이 될 것입니다. Sonnee는 열정적이고 매우 긴장했지만 자신이 달려가는 군중 속에서 친숙한 얼굴을 발견했습니다. Sonnee의 가장 가까운 친구들도 군중 속에서 참을성 있게 기다리고 있었습니다. 그들은 특히 예술에 재능이 있었고 Sonnee는 그들의 작품을 듣고 싶어했습니다. 그들은 낭독이 끝날 때까지 서로 이야기를 나누었습니다.

대회를 주최하는 드래곤이 제출된 모든 작품을 읽어주자 Sonnee는 각 스토리에 매우 흥미를 느꼈지만 Sonnee의 친구의 스토리를 큰 소리로 읽어주기 전까지는 반드시 승리할 것이라는 자신감을 유지했습니다. Sonnee는 이전에 이렇게 아름다운 단어를 들어본 적이 없었습니다. 각 문자는 페이지에서 튀어 나오는 것처럼 보였고 Sonnee는 각 비트의 비전을 볼 수 있었고 그들의 눈은 믿을 수 없다는 눈물을 흘렸습니다. 그 옆에서 손니 친구는 "하하.. 전날 이렇게 썼는데 좀 쑥스럽다.. 좀 더 노력했어야 했는데..."라고 웃었다. 몇 달을 일한 Sonnee얼어붙었다. 하지만 친구의 이야기 직후에 그 이야기를 읽었을 때 그 말은 신랄하게 들렸습니다.

Sonnee는 이야기 도중에 일어났습니다. 그들은 더 이상 들을 수 없었습니다. 그들은 시상식이 열릴 때까지 기다리기 위해 행사장 밖으로 날아갔습니다. “비극…” 그들은 생각했습니다. Sonnee는 반성하고 배신감을 느꼈지만 자신 외에는 누구에게도 잘못이 없다는 것을 알았습니다. 그들의 친구는 한 시간 후에 그들을 찾으러 왔고 Sonnee가 아직 돌아오지 않은 것을 걱정했습니다. "괜찮으세요?" 그들은 걱정스러운 태도로 물었다. “예…” Sonnee가 대답했습니다. “생각보다 일에 자신감이 없는 것 같아요…” “뭐라고요? 그게 사실인가요?” Sonnee의 친구가 그들 옆에 앉았습니다. “당신의 자신감은 언제나 흔들리지 않는 힘이었습니다.. 걱정하는 당신답지 않습니다… “소니는 친구가 다시 일어나자 부끄러워하며 내려다 보았습니다. “야, 당신이 떠난 후 행사장에 있던 많은 사람들이 당신의 작업에 매우 열광했습니다! 어리석은 말인 건 알지만 네 말에 정말 놀랐다… 그런 말은 정말 들어본 적이 없다…” 손니의 귀가 쫑긋했다. "정말?" 그들은 흐릿하게 말했다. “네 이야기도 정말 대단했어… 그렇게 함부로 썼는데도.” Sonnee는 방금 무의식적으로 말한 내용에 충격을 받아 입을 막았습니다. “하하야!” 그 친구가 코웃음을 쳤다. “그냥 일 때문에 바빴어요, 아시죠?” Sonnee미소를 지었다. "맞아요, 어차피 내년은 있을 텐데, 이것저것 너무 노력해서… 그러면 안타까울 텐데..." "1등을 하면 안타깝고 기분이 정말 바보 같아요. 당신의 글쓰기 능력에 의문을 제기해서요!” 친구는 재빨리 Sonnee를 잘라내라고 말했습니다. 두 드래곤은 수상이 발표될 때까지 서로 웃으며 대화를 나눴고, Sonnee대회에서 3위를 차지했지만, 그녀는 그것이 비극이 아니라 친구와 유대감을 형성하는 큰 핑계라고 판단했습니다.

몇 년 만에 처음으로 Sonnee 부부는 그날 밤 글을 쓰지 않고 친구 옆에 머리를 기대고 밤새도록 웃었습니다. 그것은 그들이 지금까지 쓴 어떤 시보다 그들을 더 행복하게 만들었습니다.

Again, I’m sorry if the translation is bad, I hope you enjoyed my silly dragon though! :D

다시 한번, 번역이 좋지 않았다면 죄송합니다. 그래도, 나의실리드래곤을 재미있게 즐겨주셨으면 좋겠습니다! :D

Regarding the art, sorry if it’s bad (LOL) as a traditional artist it was REALLY hard to make something digitally. (The coloring specifically really stinks. I know ToT) Thanks for reading though! (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

예술적인 면에서는 안 좋으면 미안하다(웃음). 전통적인 예술가로서 디지털로 무언가를 창조한다는 것은 정말 어려운 일이었습니다. (특히 컬러링이 정말 악취가 납니다. 저도 ToT를 압니다.) 그래도 읽어주셔서 감사합니다! (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

댓글 2

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.