Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Creator dragon/Yin yang

Yin yang

Discoverable period: all year round

Where you can find it: Often found in places where negative or positive events are more likely to occur.

height: 4.58m 

weight: 458kg

properties: Dark/Light

Egg description

This egg has a black side and a white side. 

When I approach this egg, I feel a negative aura from the black side and a positive aura from the white side, which makes me wonder.

Hatch Description

The tails are connected.

They are very close. Yin can produce a negative aura and Yang can produce a positive aura. But its power is still unstable.

Hatchling Description

The white one is more active, but the black one is more docile.

The power of the two grows stronger.

When you get close to the aura that the yang produces, you feel very positive.

But on the contrary, when we approach the aura emitted by the yin, we feel negative.

Yin does not want to make other people or dragons feel too negative, so Yin does not want to approach non-Yang people or dragons very often.

Adult Description

Connected by their tails, Yin and Yang are very close and live supporting each other.

Yin gains strength from negative events and Yang gains strength from positive events.

They are both very powerful, but their effects are the exact opposite.

Yin and Yang travel together to many places.

Yin does not want to go anywhere on her own, but Yang wants to go to various places to experience various encounters.

Yin is basically at Yang's beck and call, but Yang sometimes stops him when he says something too crazy.

Story: The Power of Yin and the Power of Yang

Yin and Yang are opposites, but there were yin and yang dragons who got along so well that one did not feel it.

One day, Yin asked Yang

"Yang, your power is a very good ability to cheer up those around you. But instead of cheering me up, I make everyone sad. Why are our powers so different when we were born together? Am I not a nuisance to you?"

To which Yang replied

"How can that be? We certainly have opposite powers, and although your power is the ability to make people around you sad, that is not something I can do. You are indispensable to me, so please don't say that."

Yang then went on to say

“Rather than that, why don't we go on a new journey together again? I want to go meet new people!”

The yin said

“Yes, I would. I'll follow you wherever you want to go.”

The two traveled together forever.

댓글 2

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.