Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

モスゴン

ー・*・ーーーーーーーーー・*・ー

This article has been created using translation.

I'm sorry if the text seems strange.

ー・*・ーーーーーーーーー・*・ー

Mothgon

attribute:Ground / Wind

moth dragon

body length:0.8~1.2m

body weight:95~110kg

food:morning dew

Egg

dragon description

This egg is very nice to the touch.

Encyclopedia description

It's an egg that you'll want to touch forever.

Contrary to its soft texture, it is very durable, and even slight stimulation will not affect the dragon inside.

You can take thread from this egg and make cloth products.

Hatch

dragon description

This dragon is very weak.

Encyclopedia description

Newborn dragons are very weak.

Their legs are not strong and they move by crawling like a caterpillar.The wings are still small and can only be used for balance.

In the wild, Mothgons are protected by their parents until they can fly.

Hatch ring

dragon description

They have a voracious appetite and require more food than you would expect given their size.

Encyclopedia description

The evolved mothgon can fly freely and searches for its favorite food, dew.They mainly drink the dew that collects on the leaves, but on rare occasions they can be seen drinking the dew that clings to spider webs.

They fly around in search of food from dawn until noon, but the rest of the time he sleeps quietly in the shade.

Adult

dragon description

Adult dragons' mouths have degenerated and they can no longer feed.The necessary nutrients are gathered during childhood, and the amount of food eaten at that time determines how long an adult Mothgon can live.

The adult Mothgon protects the very weak baby Mothgon, and carries the morning dew on its fluffy fur as food.

Although their strength is very weak, they can use the eyeball-like patterns on their large wings to make themselves look bigger and scare away predators.

Its white fur is as soft as ever since it was an egg, and any creature can sleep soundly when wrapped in Mothgon.

Encyclopedia description

A dragon that protects creatures smaller and weaker than itself.

If Mothgon feels that they are weaker than him, he will follow them around like a parent watching over a baby, making sure there are no dangers around them until Mothgon is satisfied.

Mothgon may take care of other types of dragons, but Mothgon should not be trusted with food.This is because they only recognize that their diet is morning dew, so any type of dragon would be raised on morning dew alone, resulting in nutritional deficiencies.

Story

【Young tamer and Mothgon】

"Eat this! There's a lot!"

When the sun began to rise, Mothgon returned home with lots of morning dew on his fluffy fur. His tamer is still a child, which means an adult Mothgon needs to be taken care of! If you put food in the mouth of a tamer sleeping in a fluffy nest, he will jump up in surprise.

I'm sure you were surprised by how delicious the fresh food was!

Mothgon is so happy that his little tamer is happy that he instinctively leans into the tamer's nest...the bed. Even the carefully carried morning dew falls off Mothgon's fur due to the vibrations, creating round stains on the bed.

"Look, there's more! You need to eat well!"

The Tamer's panicked voice is lost in Mothgon's eagerness to take care of the small child. He keeps trying to feed the tamer, not noticing it while soaking the tamer's bed and himself with morning dew.

“You need to eat well now!”

Tamer, who knows Mothgon's ecology, smiled bitterly and ate the food that Mothgon brought him.

postscript : Design materials

When designing Mothgon, the main reference I took was the silkworm moth. 
I also use this as a reference when explaining eggs and the ecology of dragons.

Insects are divided into a head, thorax, and abdomen, so I was worried about how to design them into a dragon. 

In Mothgon, balance is achieved by redesigning the belly part into a tail. That's why Mothgon's tail is so long.

I think there are many people who don't like moths, so I tried to design it in a way that even those people would find it cute.

It has three legs. 
The first leg from the front has two toes, the second leg has three toes, and the last leg also has three toes.

The front two toes are claw-like, allowing them to cling to tree trunks and the walls of buildings. The hindmost leg resembles the shape of an animal's leg, allowing it to kick the ground with force when taking off.

The decorative antennae on the tail grow from the same position as the base of the tail.

The feathers have the same pattern on the inside and outside. 

You can now intimidate both enemies who come on foot on the ground and enemies who come from the sky.

However, the wings cannot be folded structurally. Narrow roads are Mothgon's enemy. Because I can't pass.

THUMBNAIL

ー・*・ーーーーーーーーー・*・ー

This is all that has been completed as of now.

Thank you for watching this far, I hope you like it.

ー・*・ーーーーーーーーー・*・ー

댓글 9

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.