Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[自作竜]ムーンリットダンサー/Moonlit dancers/달빛 댄서

ムーンリットダンサー/Moonlit dancers/달빛 댄서

이 알은 달빛 아래에서 춤을 출 상대를 기다리고 있다.

This egg waits for a dancing partner under the moonlight.

このタマゴは月明かりの下、踊り相手を待っている。

生態

平均体型:2〜2.5m/150〜180kg

餌:魂

主に発見されるエリア:公演が行われる場所で主に発見される。

発見可能時期:一年中発見されるが、夜の時間帯に主に姿を現す。

品種:ムーンリットダンサー

属性:闇、炎

タイプ:踊り子のドラゴン

Ecology

Average body size: 2-2.5 m/150-180 kg

Food: souls

Areas where they are mainly found: mainly found in places where performances take place.

When they can be found: found all year round, but they are mainly seen during night time.

Breed: moonlit dancer.

Attributes: darkness, fire

Type: dancer dragon

생태

평균 체격: 2~2.5m/150~180kg

먹이: 영혼

주로 발견되는 지역: 공연이 열리는 곳에서 주로 발견된다.

발견 가능 시기: 일 년 내내 발견되지만 주로 밤 시간대에 모습을 드러낸다.

품종: 달빛 댄서

속성: 어둠, 불꽃

유형: 춤추는 드래곤

타마고

이 알은 달빛 아래에서 춤을 출 상대를 기다리고 있다.

보라색 보석이 박혀 있고 옅은 푸른색 리본이 감겨 있는 알이다.

알이 되었을 때부터 춤 상대방을 기다리고 있습니다. 춤 상대를 발견한 알은 상대와 함께 춤을 추려고 하지만, 지금 상태에서 할 수 있는 것은 알에 달린 리본을 조종해 빙글빙글 도는 것뿐이다.

부화가 가까워지면 춤을 추는 것뿐만 아니라 마치 하늘을 향해 손을 뻗는 것처럼 리본을 달을 향해 뻗기 시작한다. 달빛무용수의 알은 떠다니는 것이 아니기 때문에 당연히 닿지 않는다. 문릿 댄서는 춤만 추는 것이 아니라 그런 행동을 하기도 한다. 그때는 부정하지 말고, 부드럽게 지켜보는 것을 추천한다.

Eggs

This egg waits for a dancing partner under the moonlight.

This egg is inlaid with a purple gem and wrapped in a pale blue ribbon.

It waits for a dancing partner from the time it is an egg. When the egg finds a partner, it tries to dance with them, but all it can do now is manipulate the ribbon attached to the egg and spin around.

As the egg gets closer to hatching, it will not only dance, but also extend the ribbon towards the moon as if it were extending its hand towards the heavens. The Moonlit Dancer's egg does not float, so of course it does not reach. Moonlit dancers do not only dance, but also sometimes behave in this way. It is recommended not to deny them, but to watch them gently.

タマゴ

このタマゴは月明かりの下、踊り相手を待っている。

紫の宝石が嵌め込まれ、薄い青色のリボンが巻かれたタマゴです。

タマゴの時から踊り相手を待っています。踊り相手を見つけたタマゴは相手と共に踊ろうとしますが、今の状態で出来ることはただタマゴに付いているリボンを操り、くるくると回るだけです。

孵化が近づいてくると、踊るだけでなく、手を天に向かって伸ばすかのようにリボンを月に向かって伸ばすようになる。ムーンリットダンサーのタマゴは浮遊するわけではないので無論届きはしない。ムーンリットダンサーは踊るだけではなく、そういった行動を起こすこともある。その時は否定はせず、そっと見守る事を推奨する。

해치

끈이 엉켜서 넘어지기도 한다.

해치가 되면 팔다리에 감긴 리본을 풀려고 시도한다. 하지만 드래곤이나 테이머도 이해할 수 없는 힘으로 리본이 묶여 있어 풀기가 불가능하다.

어느 정도 성장하면 달빛무용수는 팔다리에 감긴 리본을 풀려고 하지 않고 춤 연습을 한다. 하지만 여전히 움직임이 어색하다. 게다가 팔다리에 감긴 리본이 걸려 넘어지기도 한다. 테이머는 그런 문릿 댄서를 꾸짖거나 비난해서는 안 된다. 춤에 대한 자신감을 잃은 문릿댄서는 영원히 잠들어 버리기 때문이다.

Hatch

Sometimes the strings get tangled and it falls down.

When they become a hatch, they will attempt to untie the ribbons wrapped around their limbs. However, the ribbons are tied with a force that even dragons and tamers do not understand, making it impossible to untie them.

After a certain amount of growth, Moonlit dancers stop trying to untie the ribbons wrapped around their limbs and practice their dancing. However, their movements are still dazed. Moreover, the ribbons wrapped around their limbs sometimes get caught and they fall down. The tamer should not reprimand or blame the Moonlit dancer for this. Moonlit dancers who lose confidence in their dancing will go to eternal sleep.

ハッチ

紐が絡んで転ぶ事もある。

ハッチになると手足に巻かれているリボンを解こうと試みる。が、ドラゴンやテイマーにも理解出来ない力でリボンは結ばれており、解くのは不可能である。

ある程度成長すると、ムーンリットダンサーは手足に巻かれているリボンを解こうとするのをやめ、踊りの練習をする。しかし、まだ動きがおぼつかない。その上、手足に巻かれているリボンが引っかかって転ぶ事もある。テイマーはそんなムーンリットダンサーに対して叱ったり責め立ててはいけない。踊りに自信を無くしたムーンリットダンサーは永遠の眠りにつくからだ。

해칭

춤을 잘 추기 시작했다.

해칭이 되면 어느 정도 춤을 출 수 있게 된다. 혼자서 춤을 추기도 하지만, 대부분의 문릿댄서들은 짝을 찾는다. 문릿댄서의 춤 상대는 같은 문릿댄서이거나, 다른 드래곤이거나, 테이머인 경우가 대부분이다.

같은 문릿댄서끼리도 춤의 방향에 따라 싸우거나 토론을 하기도 한다. 싸움과 논쟁이라고 해도 최종적인 해결 방법은 문릿댄서들만의 방식이다.

그 해결 방법은 자신이 선호하는 춤을 추고, 어느 쪽이 더 멋진지 제삼자에게 판단을 맡기는 것이다. 이긴 쪽의 문릿댄서는 상대를 깎아내리지 않고 존중하고, 진 쪽의 문릿댄서는 상대를 인정한다. 이렇게 해서 싸움이나 토론을 원만하게 마무리할 수 있는 것이다.

Hatchling

He is beginning to become a good dancer.

As a hatchling, you will be able to dance to a certain extent. Sometimes they dance alone, but most Moonlit Dancers look for a dance partner. Moonlit dancers' dance partners are usually the same moonlit dancers, other dragons or tamers.

Even the same Moonlit Dancer may fight or debate over the direction of the dance. The final solution to the fights and debates is unique to Moonlit Dancers.

The solution is to dance the dance they prefer and let a third party decide which was better. The Moonlit Dancer who wins respects the other without putting them down, while the Moonlit Dancer who loses acknowledges the other. This is how fights and debates can be settled.

ハッチリング

踊りが上手になり始めている。

ハッチリングになるとある程度の踊りは踊れるようになる。一匹で踊ることもあるが、大抵のムーンリットダンサーは踊り相手を探す。ムーンリットダンサーの踊り相手は同じムーンリットダンサーだったり、他のドラゴンだったり、テイマーであることが殆どだ。

同じムーンリットダンサーでも踊りの方向性で喧嘩や討論をすることもある。喧嘩や討論と言っても、最終的な解決方法はムーンリットダンサーならではのものだ。

その解決方法は自らが好むダンスを踊り、どちらが素晴らしかったのかを第三者に決めてもらうというもの。勝った方のムーンリットダンサーは相手を貶すことなく尊重し、負けた方のムーンリットダンサーは相手を認める。こうやって喧嘩や討論を丸く収めることが出来るのである。

성인

일 년의 대부분을 춤추는 데 보내는 드래곤.

성인이 되면 대부분의 춤을 익히고 있다. 주로 추는 춤은 그 드래곤과 테이머에 따라 달라진다.

테이머의 곁에 있는 문릿댄서는 항상 몸가짐에 신경을 쓰며, 옷에 주름이 하나라도 생기면 바로 고치려고 한다. 야생의 문릿댄서에게는 잘 나타나지 않는 경향이며, 야생은 얼마나 야생적이고 호쾌하게 보이는지가 가장 중요하다.

또한, 문릿 댄서는 다른 드래곤이나 테이머를 춤의 상대로 인식하고 있으며, 한 번 손을 잡으면 문릿 댄서의 마음이 바뀔 때까지 춤의 상대가 되어야 한다. 따라서 테이머는 높은 체력과 적응력이 요구된다.

성인이 된 문릿댄서의 춤은 아름답고 매혹적이다. 문릿댄서들의 춤을 보기 위해 탐험에 나서는 테이머나 애호가들이 적지 않다. 또한 문릿댄서의 춤을 내 것으로 만들기 위해 문릿댄서를 손에 넣으려는 테이머와 애호가들도 있다. 하지만 지나친 지배를 싫어하는 문릿댄서들은 자신이 인정한 테이머 외에는 춤을 보여주려 하지 않는다. 억지로 시키려고 하면 문릿댄서는 도망치거나 테이머나 호사가에게 해를 끼치려 한다. 이 때문에 일부에서는 사나운 용으로 인식되기도 한다. 하지만 문릿댄서의 본질은 춤에 대한 열정과 한 번 결정한 주인에 대한 높은 충성심이다. 그것이 반드시 테이머일 필요는 없다.

테이머에게 충성을 맹세하지 않을 때 자주 듣는 말이 '검은 달'이다. 그것이 무엇을 의미하는지는 알 수 없다. 문릿댄서의 충성심을 '검은 달'에서 테이머 자신으로 바꾸고 싶다면, 특히 문릿댄서에게 강한 관심 ...... 즉..." 달빛무용수보다 더 멋진 춤을 춰야 한다"는 것이다. 문릿댄서의 미적 감각이 까다로운 만큼 인정받았을 때의 보상은 매우 크다.

Adult

A dragon spends most of the year dancing.

When they become adults, they have learnt most of the dances. The main dance is up to the dragon or tamer.

Moonlit dancers under tamers are always concerned about their appearance and will try to fix even a single wrinkle in the cloth. This is a tendency not often seen in wild Moonlit Dancers, where the most important thing is how wild and bold they look.

Moonlit dancers also recognise other dragons and tamers as dancing partners, and once they take their hand, they have to dance with them until the moonlit dancer is satisfied. Therefore, tamers are required to have high physical strength and adaptability.

The dances of adult Moonlit dancers are beautiful and fascinating. Many tamers and enthusiasts go on expeditions to watch them dance. There are also tamers and enthusiasts who try to acquire a Moonlit Dancer in order to make her dance their own. However, moonlit dancers, who do not like to be excessively dominated, will not show their dances to anyone other than tamers they approve of. If forced to do so, Moonlit Dancers will either run away or try to harm tamers and favourites. For this reason, they are considered by some to be ferocious dragons. However, the essence of Moonlit Dancers is their enthusiasm for dancing and their high level of loyalty to their masters once they have been chosen. This is not necessarily a tamer.

When they are not loyal to their tamer, they are often referred to as "black moons". What that means is not known. If you want to change the moonlit dancer's allegiance from the "black moon" to the tamer himself, it is of particular interest to the moonlit dancer ...... i.e. " The Moonlit Dancer's aesthetic is not the only thing that is of interest to the Moonlit Dancer. The aesthetics of the Moonlit Dancers are demanding, but the rewards for being recognised are very great.

大人

一年の大半を踊りに費やすドラゴン。

大人になると大抵の踊りは身につけている。主に踊る踊りはそのドラゴンやテイマー次第だ。

テイマーのもとにいるムーンリットダンサーは常に身だしなみを気にしており、布のシワが一つでもあればすぐに直そうとする。野生のムーンリットダンサーにはあまり見られない傾向であり、野生はいかに野生的かつ豪快な見た目になるかが一番重要である。

また、ムーンリットダンサーは他のドラゴンやテイマーを踊り相手として認識しており、一度その手を取るとムーンリットダンサーの気が済むまで踊りの相手をしなければならなくなる。そのため、テイマーは高い体力と適応力が求められる。

大人になったムーンリットダンサーの踊りは美しく、そして惹かれるものがある。ムーンリットダンサーの踊りを見る為に探検に出るテイマーや好事家は少なくない。また、ムーンリットダンサーの踊りを我が物にしようとする為にムーンリットダンサーを手に入れようとするテイマーや好事家もいる。が、過剰に支配されることを嫌うムーンリットダンサーは自分が認めたテイマー以外には踊りを見せようとはしない。無理にやらせようとした場合、ムーンリットダンサーは逃げるかテイマー、好事家に危害を加えようとする。そのため、ごく一部からは凶暴なドラゴンだと思われている。が、ムーンリットダンサーの本質は踊りに対して熱心である事、そして一度決めた主人に対する高い忠誠心だ。それは必ずしもテイマーであるとは限らない。

テイマーに忠誠を誓っていない時によく聞く言葉は”黒い月”だ。それが何を示すのかは分かっていない。ムーンリットダンサーの忠誠を”黒い月”からテイマー自身に変えたければ、とりわけムーンリットダンサーにとって強い関心……即ち”ムーンリットダンサーより素晴らしい踊り”を踊らなければならない。ムーンリットダンサーの審美眼は厳しい分、認められた時の見返りは非常に大きい。

스토리

검은 달빛과 춤

Story

Black moonlight and dance

Are you never tired of dancing so much?"

Someone asked such a question after the performance of Moonlit Dancer. Was it another dragon or a tamer? I don't remember who said it, but I do remember being asked such a question. I don't remember who said it, but I only remember being asked such a question, because for a Moonlit Dancer, such a question is meaningless.

And to that question, I always replied, "How can I get bored?"

The rest of his words were about how much he loves dancing, and how he is not limited to just one type of dance. While Moonlit Dancer was talking about this, the tamers and favorites who had come to watch him dance, as well as the other dragons who were accompanied by the tamers, left, as if they were not interested. Only one Moonlit Dancer and his tamer remained. Moonlit Dancer just tilted his head at the side of Tamer who said, "You are still the same as ever."

Dancing is fun without being tied down by anything, but why don't they understand that?

Some people saw themselves only as dragons who just dance. Dancing requires an audience. Even so, it is not desirable to be monopolized. The tamer who is following me now is only following me because he is willing to dance with me.

I asked, "Come to think of it, why do you dance?"

I couldn't remember the exact words. I think he said something like this. The moonlit dancer answered, 

"Because there is someone to see me. No, even if no one was watching, I would still dance."

I did not see the tamer in his eyes.

Another day, under an empty moon, the Moonlit Dancer danced, shouting: "Where is the black moon?

Where is the black moon? Where is that black moon that guides me?"

The answer would never come.

ストーリー

黒い月明かりと舞踊

「そんなに踊っていて飽きないんですか?」

ムーンリットダンサーの公演後、誰かがそんな質問をした。他のドラゴンか、それともテイマーか。誰が言ったのかは忘れてしまったが、そんな事を聞かれた覚えだけはある。ムーンリットダンサーにとってその質問は無意味に等しいからだ。

そして、その質問には決まってこう返している。

「飽きるわけ無いだろう?」

その言葉の続きは、自分がいかに踊りを愛しているか、そして踊りと言っても一つだけに縛られない事だった。ムーンリットダンサーがその事を語っているうちにムーンリットダンサーの踊りを見に来たテイマーや好事家、そしてテイマーに連れられた他のドラゴン達は興味ない、と言わんばかりに離れていった。その場に残ったのは一匹のムーンリットダンサーとそのテイマーだけだった。君は相変わらずだね、そう言うテイマーを横目にムーンリットダンサーはただ首を傾げていた。

何事にも縛られず踊る事は楽しいのに、どうしてそれを理解しないのだろうか。

自分をただ踊るだけのドラゴンとしか見ていない人間もいた。踊りには観客が必要不可欠だ。そうだとしても独占されるのは好ましくない。今付き従っているテイマーは踊りに付き合ってくれる、そんな理由で従っているだけなのに。

「そういえば、君はどうして踊るの?」

厳密な言葉は思い出せなかった。こんな事を言われた気がする。ムーンリットダンサーはこう答えた。

「見てくれる人がいるからだ。いや、仮に誰も見ていなくても私は踊るだろう」

その瞳にテイマーは映っていなかった。

別の日、誰もいない月の下、ムーンリットダンサーはこう叫びながら踊った。

「黒い月は何処だ、黒い月は何処だ!私を導いてくれる、あの黒い月は何処だ?」

その答えが返ってくることは無いだろう。

"안녕하세요, 저는 마즈리카라고 합니다.

크리에이터 드래곤 콘테스트에 처음 응모했습니다.

메인 테마는 '춤추는 사람', '밤', '달'입니다.

제 글은 기계 번역을 사용했고, 거기서 약간 수정했기 때문에 다소 이상한 부분이 있을 수 있습니다.

달이 빛나는 밤, 춤꾼이 자신을 위해, 혹은 소중한 사람을 위해 춤추는 모습을 상상하며 이 용을 디자인했습니다.

여기까지 봐주셔서 감사합니다!

Nice to meet you, my name is Matsurika.

This is my first entry to the Creator Dragon contest.

The main themes are 'dancer', 'night' and 'moon'.

My article uses a machine translation, from which I have slightly modified it, so there may be something wrong.

I designed this dragon by imagining a dancer dancing for herself or for something she cares about on a night when the moon shines.

Thank you for taking the time to look at it so far!

初めまして、マツリカと申します。

クリエイタードラゴンコンテストに初めて応募しました。

メインテーマは「踊り子」「夜」「月」です。

私の記事は機械翻訳を使用しており、そこから若干修正している為どこかおかしいところがあるかもしれません。

月が輝く夜、踊り子が自分の為、または大切な物の為に踊る姿を想像しながらこのドラゴンをデザインしました。

ここまで見てくださりありがとうございます!

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.