Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Starry/Dream Dragon

Hello! My name is Ebony. I play on the NA server.

안녕하세요! 제 이름은 Ebony에요.
전 남아메리카(NA)서버에서 플레이해요

I do not speak Korean, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes. I had to use a translator. 

I hope you like my dragon!

한국어를 전혀 못해 정말 죄송합니다.
번역기를 사용해서 실수가 있을 수 있어요.

제 용을 좋아해주셨으면 좋겠어요!

Thank you to ㅅH롬 for translating. ♥

Starry Dragon / Dream Dragon

별빛의 용 / 꿈의 용 

Weight:  3.6 - 4.2 m / 290 - 320 kg
Discovery Area : Sky Temple
Discovery Time: Evening / Night only (All year round)

무게: 3.6 - 4.2m / 290 - 320kg
발견 지역: 하늘 신전
발견 시간: 저녁 / 밤에만 (연중 내내)

EGG-  알 

1. This egg is gently surrounded by stardust.
    이 알은 스타더스트로 부드럽게 둘러싸여 있다.

This egg was found tucked away. It radiates a soothing aura that is both warm and inviting. The egg itself is wrapped in soft downy feathers and sports a star-like marking in the center.

이 알은 숨겨진 곳에서 발견되었어요. 따뜻하고 초대적인 안정감을 내뿜는 고요한 아우라를 풍기고 있어요. 알 자체는 부드러운 솜털 껍질로 싸여 있으며 중앙에 별 모양의 표식이 있어요.

HATCH -  해치 

This Hatch likes to sleep during the day.
해치는 낮에 자는 것을 좋아한다

Perched delicately on a star, this shy little dragon boasts six wings and downy soft feathers. Its feathers aren’t long enough to support flight, so it floats by hanging on to its star instead.

별 위에 섬세하게 앉아 있는 이 수줍은 작은 용은 6개의 날개와 부드러운 솜털을 자랑해요. 날개가 충분히 길지 않아 비행을 지원하지 못해서, 별에 매달려 떠다니고 있어요.

HATCHLING -  해츨링 

This Hatchling has the ability to grant good dreams.
해츨링은 좋은 꿈을 이루어줄 능력을 갖고 있다.

This dragon hatchling can now fly, but it still holds onto its star for comfort. It wields the power to weave dreams and lull others to sleep. Showcasing its evolving abilities.

이 용 새끼는 이제 비행할 수 있지만 여전히 편안함을 위해 별에 붙어 있어요. 꿈을 엮고 다른 이들을 잠들게 하는 능력을 가졌습니다. 진화하는 능력을 선보이고 있어요.

ADULT -  성체 

It is a star dragon, it chases away nightmares and protects those who sleep.
별의 용이며 악몽을 쫒아내고 잠자는 자를 보호한다

Having reached adulthood, the star dragon embodies exquisite elegance. It can cast a radiant light to banish the darkness and is diligent in safeguarding others from nightmares.

성인이 된 별 용은 절묘한 우아함을 녹여내고 있어요. 어둠을 밝혀내기 위해 반짝이는 빛을 내뿜을 수 있으며, 악몽으로부터 다른 이들을 지키기 위해 노력해요.

DESCRIPTION / STORY

The star dragon is a majestic and elusive being that graces the skies solely during celestial showers and clear nights. Possessing an elegant allure, it boasts a gentle and elegant aura. This dragon has the extraordinary ability to bestow a peaceful sleep by weaving dreams of tranquility.

Revered as the guardian against against nightmares, this dragon chases away the darkness and protects those who sleep.

별의 용은 천체의 소나기(유성)와 맑은 밤에만 하늘을 장식하는 장엄하고 찾기 어려운 존재로 우아한 매력을 지니고 있으며 온화하고 우아한 아우라를 자랑한다. 이 용은 평온한 잠을 선사하기 위해 고요한 꿈을 엮는 특별한 능력을 가지고 있다.

악몽으로부터의 수호자로 숭배받는 이 용은 어둠을 쫓아내고 자는 이들을 보호한다.

-x-

STORY

In a small village nestled deep within the woods lived a young girl. She was fascinated by the stars and often ventured out at night to gaze upon the sky. 

One evening, as a celestial shower painted streaks of light across the sky, the young girl noticed a shimmering figure among the stars. It was the star dragon. As it approached her, its iridescent feathers illuminated the surrounding area. 

The star dragon asked the girl, “what are you doing up so late little one?” That was when the girl explained her desire to see stars. She wished she could fly and touch them. 

Content with the girls answer the dragon’s feathers emanated a tranquil light and warmth that put the girl to sleep. As she drifted to sleep, she found herself floating through the cosmos. Among the stars. 

When the young girl awoke, the star dragon was nowhere to be seen. It left with the night sky, leaving the girl with the lone gift of a peaceful dream.

숲 깊숙한 작은 마을 한 곳에 어린 소녀가 살았다.
그녀는 별들에 매료되어 밤마다 하늘을 바라보러 나갔다.

어느날 저녁, 유성이 하늘에 빛나는 선을 그리자
소녀는 별들 사이에서 반짝이는 모습을 발견했다.
그것은 별의 용이었다.
그녀에게 다가올 때, 빛나는 깃털로 주변을 밝혔다.

별의 용이 소녀에게 물었습니다.
"어린 아이야, 왜 이렇게 늦게까지 있니?"

소녀는 별들을 보고 싶어하는 자신의 소망을 이야기했다. 그녀는 별들을 만지는것을 소망하고 있었다.

용은 그 소녀의 대답에 만족했고, 그의 깃털은 평온한 빛과 따뜻함을 발산하여 소녀를 잠들게 했다.

잠들면서, 소녀는 우주 속을 떠도는 자신을 발견했다.
별들 사이에서 떠내려가는 기분이었다.

어린 소녀가 깨어나자, 별 용은 어디에도 없었다.
그는 그 소녀에게 평화로운 꿈 한 잔을 남겨두고 밤하늘과 함께 떠났다.

댓글 33

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.