Egg

This Egg wears a shiny moon-shaped gemstone

Hatch

This hatch observes the phases of the moon

Hatchling

This hatchling doesn't really care about the moon or moonlight

Adult

This is an unpredictable Moon phases dragon

It seems that the dragon was born it was not fully exposed to the moonlight. Moonlight can make it stronger, but it will not be addicted to it, nor will it become weak due to the lack of moonlight. It prefers to quietly appreciate the changes of the moon every day.

It seems to have reached a balance in its heart. Its emotions are very calm, but it will show a helpful side when someone is hurt. At the same time, it will also show another side of emotions at certain times. The moon phase seems to have a great influence on this.

Story

On a full moon night, Artelune sat quietly in the shade of a tree and watched the slow movement of the moon alone. Even if it was not a full moon night, Artelune would still do this, watching the moon's subtle changes in the sky alone.

The moon rose to the center of the sky as usual, but Artelune felt very uncomfortable. It liked to be alone at night, but it seemed that someone was watching it. To be more precise, there seemed to be two people watching it.
"This is weird, I think I should change position"

Artelune changed its position several times, but the two eyes seemed to be following it, but no matter how much it checked, it didn't notice anyone following it.

"Maybe I'm just too tired to try and watch the sun move during the day, it's not worth it"

Artelune gave up the idea of ​​looking for the tracker and found a comfortable shade to fall asleep. What it didn't know was that Lunera and Artemis had indeed been watching it.

댓글 3

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.