Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Dandelion Dragon

Hello everyone~ I'm sansan on North American server. I'm an english speaking artist and 
wanted to try out the Creator Dragon contest, please enjoy! 감사합니다 !
---

Egg

“This egg wants to float away”

A small fluffy white egg born from a fallen seed created by an adult Dandelion Dragon's 
tail remains planted on the ground lightly hoping for a soft breeze to make it dance in the wind.
---

Hatch

The egg has hatched and what seems to be a small ball has emerged! With not much thought 
it bounces in the wind searching for gusts to keep it in the air.
---

Hatchling

Once a hatchling it's interest turns to flowers and not just gentle breezes.
It wants to be with other flowers despite some tamers not wanting them because they 
create more dandelions from their fur falling off and overrun flowerbeds. 
---

Adult

Becoming an Adult Dandelion Dragon it's fur turns soft and smooth. It's mane becoming that of a bush covered in flowers from gardens it's spent time taking a long nap in, lazing about in the sun. It's tail drops seeds to create more of it's kind to the dismay of many tamers who tend to their garden. 
---

Ecology
---
Average body shape: 2.0-3.0m / 150-250kg
Food: Strawberry
Main discovery area: Anywhere a flower exists.
Time of Discovery: Found all year round but more common in the summer.
---
Species: Dandelion Dragon
Element Type: Wind/Earth
Type: Flower Dragon

Story
---
Dandelion Dragons are an invasive species. They tend to mean well but an often activity is to
roll around and play in flowers, destroying flowerbeds and spreading dandelion and Dandelion Dragon seeds all over the place.

"Not again!" says a disgruntled farmer, tending to his crops only to see his flowers had been trampled.
"It's that Dandelion Dragon again! He's causing so much trouble for us." Even if Dandelion Dragon knows
he's being talked about badly he doesn't care.

"I'm a flower, just like the rest of them! I want to be with flowers!" Nothing can break down a 
Dandelion Dragon's spirit. He is a beautiful flower like the rest of them in his eyes. Maybe one day
someone will appreciate having him on a farm, after all...dandelions are a favorite of Pink Bell and 
Bee Dragon for nectar! 

Thank you for reading! 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다 !

댓글 4

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.