Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Zeus

Hello tamers! My name is meatierstrike on DVC. I am an English speaking/Canadian artist, I hope you can still enjoy my dragon regardless of language!!! Thank you for looking!

안녕하세요 테이머 여러분! 내 이름은 DVC의 Meatierstrike입니다. 저는 영어를 구사하는/캐나다 예술가입니다. 언어에 관계없이 제 드래곤을 즐기실 수 있기를 바랍니다. 감사합니다. <3 여기서는 Google 번역을 사용하고 있으니 괜찮게 읽으셨으면 좋겠습니다!

Egg

It is an egg with a halo of lightning.

The egg is the offspring of the thunderlord, Zeus. The halo surrounding it stops the eggs power from being freed, and as a result cannot be touched.

Hatch

As a baby dragon, Zeus’s power is contained by its halo. As it grows, it will grow into its halo as well as bearing its iconic electric blue stripes.

Hatchling

As it grows, Zeus has trouble containing its overwhelming power. It becomes enraged as its lightning bounces between itself and the protective halo surrounding it. Unable to control its own power, it is constantly in pain.

Adult

Zeus has honed its powers and has become a feared lord of thunder. Those who are brave enough to tame this dragon are said to hold the power of lightning itself. Its halo has grown along with it, becoming a grandiose centrepiece of this otherwise fearsome dragon.

Element: Water + Lightning

Story

There is a legend that states atop an isolated mountain with a never ending blizzard, stands the offspring of a god in the shape of a dragon. The dragon, long ago, was banished, as in its adolescence, wreaked havoc on the humans. Feared and hated by humans, and scared of its own power, it isolated itself atop a mountain, where no man would ever dare to travel.

Although, despite its dangerous nature, of course, there are tamers who would love to possess such power. Imagine how they would be revered, as the one who tamed the thunderlord, Zeus!

As they climbed the mountain, the trek became gruelling. The snow wouldn’t stop, the blizzard cutting through them like a knife. Many turned back, but one tamer was determined to meet this legendary dragon.

Through the thick wall of snow, the tamer could see a bright, blue, flickering light. As he approached, a massive, thick-furred dragon appeared in front of him. Its giant claws were curved at the end, its massive tail lashed at the sight of the tamer. Around it shone a brilliant halo, surrounding its powerful body. The dragon’s eyes were fierce and foreboding, its lips curling into a snarl. The tamer froze in his tracks, petrified at the sight of the legendary thunderlord.

Its voice crackled with lightning as it spoke, “It is right of you to be scared of me.” Its fur prickled, “You came all the way up here only for me to kill you, why?”

Despite its fearsome appearance, it seemed to have said the last line with some jest.

The tamer swallowed hard, but didn’t falter. “I know you could kill me. I’d understand.”

The thunderlord seemed almost taken aback by the tamer’s words. Its ears flattened against its head.

Zeus licked its maw, “I’ve spent all this time controlling my power after the humans banished me. Meditating upon the coldest mountain peak. I’m burned by the cold as well as my lightning. Alas, there is no dragon, nor tamer, strong enough to put me out of my misery.”

The tamer dipped his head respectfully, “I’m sorry.”

The dragon grumbled. “You are kind. I can tell. I will not kill you.” With a massive swish of its tail, the dragon spun around and headed back into the blizzard. “Go home, lest the blizzard kills you instead.”

The tamer watched in awe as the dragon disappeared. As he turned around himself, he noticed the blizzard beginning to calm.

댓글 2

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.