【creator dragon】Melty

Melty

Height: 0.8m~1.2m

Weight: 100kg~130kg

Food: Sweet fruit

Be able to find in: A area with sweetly scent

【Egg】

This egg is starting to melt.

The upper side of the egg is covered with chocolates, and always carry with it a whiff of them.

【Hatch】

Start to be interested in fashion.

When become hatch, they want spruce up  themselves. They splash colored sprinkle on their wings and show off those to the surrounding dragons.

【Hatchling】

Pretend to be an adult with mint.

Chocolates began to drip from their limbs too. Hatchling that want to become adult quickly decorate their neck with mint and sprinkle powdered sugar on their wings, so they create adult atmosphere.

Chocolates that covers the body is starting to smell a little bitter.

【Adult】

More chocolates melt and drop.

They fascinate some dragons with a necklace made of silver dragees, a chocolate's ribbon that decorates their wings and body and a rich chocolate scent with both sweetness and bitterness. Melty makes chocolate with various flavors according to everybody's favorite.

☆Story

“Everyone! Do you want sweet sweet chocolates?”

Melty of hatch talk to some dragons with a lot of chocolates. Many dragons are happy to receive and eat sweet chocolate. But except for one dragon.

“Do you want chocolate? Here you are!”

Melty offers chocolate to a dragon with a long face but he don't accept it.

“Sorry, I'm not good at sweets.”

Melty was surprised. Until now, Melty seen many dragons eat sweets chocolate and become smile. I can't believe there's a dragon that doesn't like sweets!

Although, Melty never give up. From this day, the study of unsweet chocolate began.

After a while, when Melty became an adult, Melty talk to many dragons again.

“Everyone! There are a lot of chocolates today, too!”

While many dragons are happy with receive chocolate, there is a dragon with long face. Melty talks to the dragon that is about to go home.

"Hi, you there! I have a perfect chocolate for you!"

Melty offer a chocolate while saying so. The chocolate is so elegant that less sweetness with bitter and topped with silver dragees. Wondering about the chocolate that doesn't smell sweet, the dragon eats it.

“Delicious! This is a wonderful bitter chocolate, I love it!”

Melty smiled when saw the chocolate-eating dragon happily.

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.