Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Ulex/Thornara

Hello everyone!! I don't speak Korean or English so I'm sure my translation will be quite corrupted but I'm sure something will be understood xD.
My dragon is based on the ulex europaeus or chacay as we call it in my country, it is a highly invasive plant and is capable of burning very easily, I did not decide which name to give it between Ulex or Thornara so you can choose what to call it
(Additional information at the end of the article)

The egg is soft to the touch, it makes you want to touch it but don't be fooled, it has very small thorns that can hurt you. The baby is soft like cotton but is already developing large thorns that can do a lot of damage. Its soft fur helps it find gusts of wind where it can move very far and colonize new places.

The young one has large and developed spines that it will not hesitate to use if it feels threatened. The young ones are very territorial but with dragons of other species, such as those of the same species, they are very friendly and usually create large communities where they displace any living being that they see.

The adult is no longer so aggressive because it is dedicated to looking for a mate and having a family. The female has many more flowers and looks very beautiful, but under those flowers there is a very tight cluster of thorns. The females are very good mothers and They will use their large thorns to fiercely defend their young. The males have a tail like a mallet that they use to fight and a mane of thorns that intimidates anyone who sees it.

I also made a fire version because the plant has the ability to burn very easily.

The hatch has become accustomed to carrying burning embers of fire and takes them with her wherever she goes, as a result she has burned her tail and can cause other dragons to also catch fire.

The young is already engulfed in the flames, he is very violent like this and is capable of attacking his companions, causing them to also catch fire. With the fury he brings, he is capable of setting fire to large forests and bringing panic to the creatures.

The adults have been completely consumed by the flames, their intense heat burns everything around them and consumes everything they touch. They are very feared by other dragons and they usually run away as soon as they see them because they are afraid of being touched by the powerful flames.

History:

This dragon was born from the need to protect himself, he created large thorns and impenetrable armor in order to survive in the forest where his home was, many dragons and monsters threatened his family. They did everything to protect their home but after all they were displaced to clear hills where they saw that they could live with more peace, little by little they grew and the youngest ones flew away with the strong gusts of wind to be able to colonize new homes. Their thorns grew larger and denser and continued to defend their home. They kept any dragon or monster away from their home for fear that others would harm them and the other dragons saw this as a very aggressive act, they thought that chacay dragons are aggressive by nature but they are like that to defend themselves and the place where they live. It is optimal to continue reproducing and colonize other places After all, it is simply a misunderstood dragon that perhaps requires limits on where it can live, because in any case its flowers are pleasant and pretty to look at.

I used these images of the plant to make the dragon designs.

I used the seed to design the dragon egg.

This is the plant, as you can see it has many thorns but the plant itself is quite beautiful.

This image i used to design the adult female because it has many flowers and is very thick.

uwu

댓글 1

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.