Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

Galactic dragon!!! :D

-

For as long as the universe existed, Galactic dragons have roamed the unknown areas of space. The signs of life, the theories and the wonders have piqued the dragon’s interest as it descends upon Earth, wishing to know more.

They do not usually stay in one place for long as Galatics deliver messages and information  across different galaxies. Explorations of newly discovered galaxies and planets bring incredible joy to the dragons. To share is to care, and so they transfer this information to all kinds of society and life forms. It is said that none knows more about the galaxies than the Galactic dragons.

A shining white beam invisible to the eye leads these curious dragons across space to undiscovered solar systems; perhaps a string of fate tugging Galactic along. They never hesitate to fly at the speed of light for explorations, hence why they are often away for long periods of time. However, Galactics are known for their incredible speed at which they can fly through space with ease.

It is unknown how these dragons’ biology works or how they are able to withstand such speed.

This hatchling often delivers messages across space.

This hatch can see a string of fate.

This egg traverses the galaxies.

Element: Dream, Dark

Type: Space/Galaxy dragon

Author's note:

Hey hey people who are reading this!! It took me a while to get this done because I kept changing the stories a thousand times and just couldn't decide… But here we are!! Galactic the space dragon!!

I'm fasinated by the idea that other life forms exist in other galaxies so I made Galactic, an embodiment of that same idea! Wouldn't it be so fun to be able to visit other places in the universe at will? ^^

P.S: Check in every now and then for stupid doodles lol

댓글 0

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.