Skip to Content

드래곤빌리지 컬렉션

글쓰기 브랜드 사이트

[Creator Dragon] Daz

Dragon name: Daz

Egg

Description: The dragon inside this egg is a swordsman from another world

Dragon book: Not much is known about the egg of this species, the only information is that it is the only egg accidentally brought to Yutakhan by the Dimension dragon from a space connected to the world called "Dragaborn".

The egg when found has a special appearance, it always carries with it a sword forged from a special alloy that can resist the erosion of the weather and it is securely tied with a sword. The belt is made from animal skin. In addition, the egg itself also emits cold air like the usual ice element effect.

Hatch

Description: The body has evolved to a miraculous level, the body functions like a 3 year old baby

Dragon book: Because it was brought from another dimension, this dragon has a special body structure.From the moment it hatches after two to three days, it can stand with its two extremely evolved hind limbs, in addition its two front limbs are very flexible in grasping. After hatching for more than ten days, it was able to use its attached sword and began practicing swordsmanship

Hatchling

Description: Can master swordsmanship and reveal hidden elemental abilities

Dragon Book: His body grows incredibly fast. After three months of hatching, his limbs and muscles are as developed as those of adults. His swordsmanship also improved significantly, he could cut down a large tree trunk. half a meter in just one lightning strike. In addition, he also has a special ability similar to the dragon's elemental ability in Yutakhan but differs in this way. Normally, dragons will use their elemental abilities to express themselves through actions. moves like fire breathing, water spraying... but his species is not like that. To express their elemental abilities to the outside, they need to use internal force to create strength. This ice elemental ability alone gives him the ability to create a stream of cold air that can freeze a narrow area. He mainly uses it to shape ice cubes. In addition, this Ability also has a physical strengthening effect depending on the type of element it gives. He can enhance his sword into one that can paralyze nerves when making cuts and reduce the sword's durability consumption. However, the usage time will be limited, it can only be used continuously for 30 minutes and needs to wait for recovery. 

Adult

Descripton: Become the only true ice swordsman in Yutakhan

Dragon books: his full adult form, which is also his current state.His swordsmanship and ice ability are at their peak, he is extremely excellent at combining swordsmanship and elemental abilities. Breaking the barrier that limits his ice ability, he can continuously use it 20/24 as long as the body always focuses on use.While the sword is in its sheath, he uses his ability to continuously enhance the sword at an average level, the strengthening power is proportional to the time it is enhanced. The last time he used the maximum enhanced sword is described as follows "As soon as the sword is unsheathed, a terrible stream of energy is released, creating a blinding light with the ability to freeze everything within a 1 meter radius.The sword, when in its maximum enhanced state, will take the form of an icy sword. Its coldness, except for the owner, will cause the creature that touches it to lose feeling right at the touching area for a period of time.

The above is all narrated by a traveler who was accidentally saved by Daz when being attacked by monsters. They met and talked together before separating for three days because their travel paths were different. together, Daz is currently a dragon or maybe a swordsman traveling around this world.

It's a fact that he doesn't remember being in Dragaborn before, the reason we can know where he came from is thanks to the help of the Dimension dragon. 

Dragon story

Daz's autobiography - his journey to becoming a swordsman 

Since the egg hatched, I had a lot of trouble surviving, it was a green forest full of life. 

While living here, I felt that I was superior to other dragons, but I didn't care about that.Since I was a child, I have always loved my sword like an instinct and began to use it for hunting and mining. 

After a long time living in the forest, I realized there were many new things waiting for me to discover, so I started my journey. going through many different places and regions, fighting and making friends with many new dragons and creatures. My swordsmanship also became proficient and I thought that there would be no more obstacles that could stand in my way. 

That was before I met them, legendary dragons with magical powers far beyond my imagination.Only then did I awaken to the fact that there are still many things I need to discover and experience to become stronger and assert myself.

My journey continues, carrying my own lofty dreams!!

Dragon Info

Body type: 1,9m/ 59kg

Major discovery area: wherever

Time of discovery: Mainly found in all seasons

Food: unstable

Element types: water, steel

Evolution Display

preview pic

I used a translation tool for the registration post for some personal reasons, so the plot may not be as original. I hope everyone will ignore it. 

Daz was inspired by a real dragon cartoon character in the media that I have loved for a long time. Wishing it would reappear in DVC was my dream from the moment I started playing. 

My drawing and pixel skills are not very good, I hope everyone understands 

Thank you for reading this entire article

I'm from Vietnam

댓글 1

0/3000

브라우저 안내

커뮤니티는 최신 브라우저에 최적화 되어있습니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위해 아래 브라우저 사용을 권장합니다.

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Edge

인터넷 익스플로러(IE)의 서비스 종료에 따라, 사이트 일부 기능이 제한될 수 있습니다.

신고

제목
작성자
사유를 선택해주세요
기본 메세지 팝업 샘플 입니다.